Surrogate motherhood is an incredibly generous way to give back to your community and to help others truly in need. For many women, the reasons for choosing surrogacy are the same.
Women Choose Surrogate Motherhood To Help Someone They Know
Surrogate motherhood appeals to women who have watched their friends or family members struggle with infertility.
- They have been a shoulder to cry on for someone experiencing the frustration and heartbreak of being unable to conceive.
- They have offered support to loved ones who have been devastated by one or more miscarriages.
- They may have seen programs on television or read stories about couples who connect and bond over the surrogacy process and want to experience this unique opportunity to help.
Women Choose Surrogate Motherhood To Help Other Women in their Community
- There are many ways to give back to your community, but nothing quite compares to helping a couple realize their dream of a family.
- Surrogate mothers don’t have to put their lives on hold to be a surrogate. They can continue to be a stay-at-home mom or can continue to work as they help create the miracle of family for someone else.
- Intended parents are frequently very involved with the pregnancy, attending doctor appointments and hosting baby showers. Working with a surrogate mother allows them to experience pregnancy as well as parenthood
Click here to apply now to be a surrogate mother or call us at 1-800-877-1880.