Family Formation are experts at determining the most seamless and cost-effective way to process your adoption. We have years of experience with infant, relative, stepparent, and adult adoptions, always with an eye to precluding legal issues. As attorneys, we have many options when determining the best way to process your adoption. We ensure that your needs are met while keeping expenses to an absolute minimum.
Family Formation Can Help
Whether you are searching for an expectant mother looking for an adoptive family or if you have already found one who wants to place her child with you. Family Formation will be with you through every step of the adoption process! This includes:
- Coordinating your home study or investigation
- Thoroughly screening the expectant mother and, when appropriate, the birth father as well
- Helping you create a profile that captures who you are as a family
- Providing legal consultation throughout the entire adoption process
- Helping you navigate your relationship with your birth mother
- Coordinating with the hospital to ensure a smooth delivery and discharge
- Finding the right balance for contact with the birth family in the future
- Drafting all court documents necessary to finalize the adoption.
We work closely with all parties to create a clear plan, to identify and address all potential legal issues. We make sure the adoption is solid and that the adoptive parents’ and birth parents’ needs are met.
Call us today to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with Megan Cohen. The quickest way to reach us is by calling: (925) 945-1880 or by email by clicking contact us.We look forward to hearing from you!